Los Angeles City
Los Angeles, known as LA, becomes the second-largest city in the United States, and also categorized as the most populous city in the U.S. state of California. Los Angeles is located in Southern California. This city is popular by its ethnic diversity, Mediterranean climate, sprawling metropolis, and entertainment industries.
The top five tourism places recommended to visit in Los Angeles are:
- Downtown Los Angeles: there are many interesting places to go in the downtown, such as: shopping center, Disney hall, China Town, Little Tokyo, Olvera Street, and Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles.
- Hollywood Boulevard: In this area, there are many of famous Hollywood tourist attraction including footprints/hand in the cement courtyard, Hollywood Sign, the Dolby Theater, Universal Studio, Madame Tussaud’s, Hollywood Wax Museum and Ripley’s Believe it or Not. The “heart” of Hollywood is at the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Avenue.
- Melrose Avenue: This area is popular with its grungy and glamorous entertaintment and also shopping center. This area becomes a hodgepodge of all that encompasses L.A. The one constant about this vibrant, lively block is that its shopping, dining and people-watching are second to none.
- Studio/TV shows: There are many of studios/TV shows performances in Los Angeles that you may also becomes one of the guess in this studio, such as: CBC, Dr. Phil, and Ellen Degeneres shows.
- Museum: There are several interested museums in Los Angeles, such as: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Hollywood Heritage Museum, Hollyhock House, and Hollywood Bowl Museum. The Bowl Museum represents history, photos, posters, videos, and rock memorabilia from events at the Hollywood Bowl.